Saturday, October 26, 2013
Parks Canada Administration Grounds, Banff
Doors open 4:00pm
Parks Canada in collaboration with key partners is bringing a first-ever experience to Banff National Park and 750 lucky fans.
Hedley will premiere their new album Wildlife at this intimate outdoor concert where the music will be delivered with a twist......quietly through wireless technology.
How it works
Concert-goers will don a pair of Sennheiser wireless headphones that receive the performance in surreal detail over a dedicated radio frequency channel.
Tickets to this exclusive concert are FREE, limited to 750 people and can only be won through contests and giveaways.
The FIRST opportunity to win tickets will be through CBCMusic.ca’s online contest running from September 23 until October 3. The prize includes:
- A trip for two to Banff National Park
- Two awesome experiences in Banff National Park
- Two tickets to the concert
- A meet and greet with Hedley
For more information visit cbc.music.ca
Here is how to find out about other contests and giveaways.
- Parks Canada’s website or Twitter feed @ParksCanada
- Hedley's website or Twitter feed and follow instructions when prompted @Hedleyonline
- These Banff hotels. Tickets are included in room night packages.
CBCMusic.ca, Hedley, Universal Music Canada, Sennheiser, Banff Lake Louise Tourism and The Banff Centre