June 10, 2016 - June 11, 2016
Two Days. More Music.
Banff National Park's Performance in the Park is back with two impressive days of outstanding artists for 2016! With this stellar line-up, Banff is the place to be June 10 & 11!
Line up to be announced soon!
Good to Know:
- The Parks Administration Building grounds are located in Banff just across the Banff Ave bridge.
- Event is presented outdoors on the lawn so bring a blanket, cushion or festival chair (see below) to sit on.
- Lawn chairs are permitted but will be restricted to certain seating sections.
- Goes rain or shine, so dress appropriately.
- No parking on-site, public parking is available in town and on the surrounding streets.
- Small bags and packs are permitted but may be subject to search.
- No alcohol will be permitted on the grounds.
- No pets allowed on site.
Parking - don't waste time driving around looking for a spot. Just click on Banffparking.ca, choose your vehicle type (car, RV or bike) and find the best place to park.
Performance in the Park is produced in partnership with Parks Canada, The Banff Centre and Banff Lake Louise Tourism and was introduced in 2010 to celebrate the destination’s mountain heritage and the importance of protected places in Canada.
*Please note event schedule subject to change without notice
CHECK OUT THE ARTISTS:
TO BE ANNOUNCED!
COMING TO BANFF FROM OUT OF TOWN? PURCHASE YOUR PARK PASS ONLINE HERE!