- A hazard tree project –required to be undertaken for public safety reasons – has resulted in this formerly dense and view-deficient campground to be opened right up.
- There is limited cell coverage
- Campers who want to camp together, please take into consideration that there are fire and no-fire loops when selecting a site.
- There are food lockers for walk-in campers.
- The maximum people per campsite is 6.
- 1 or 2 vehicles depending on number of tents: 2 vehicles and 1 tent; or 2 tents and 1 vehicle; or 1 RV/camper and 1 tent. (Two tents are only allowed with a maximum of one vehicle.)
- All vehicles must fit on driveway. All tents must be on the gravel area of the campsite.
- All washrooms have hot and cold running water and flush toilets.
- There are picnic shelters in this campground.
Regulations: There is an alcohol and fire ban in effect from 2300 - 0700 every day and a complete alcohol ban on long weekends. The maximum stay is 14 days. Check-out time is 1100.
Fees: $21.50 per site per night with no fire and $30.30 per site per night with fire. Wood is provided. Campers must self-register and payment is with cash only.
For more information about Banff National Park, please visit http://www.pc.gc.ca/fra/pn-np/ab/banff.aspx
Address: On the Bow Valley Parkway (Hwy. 1A) 48 km west of Banff and 17 km east of Lake Louise. Banff, AB
Lat/Lng: 51.327215 / -116.038462