1. Ladies Alpine Ski World Cup – December 1 - 2, 2018
Skiing in Banff and Lake Louise is in full swing! As is tradition, the first weekend in December brings some of the finest alpine racers to the slopes of the Lake Louise Ski Resort. Get a few laps in and then join thousands of spectators to watch the first Audi FIS Ski World Cup Women's downhill and super-G races of the season.
2. Holiday Theatre at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
3. A Whyte Christmas – Open House at the Whyte Museum - December 1, 2018
Here’s your chance to explore mountain culture with a Whyte Museum Christmas twist! Come with family and friends to enjoy crafts, carols, and a visit from Santa himself!
4. Take in a show at The Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity
Looking to enjoy a show this holiday season? Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity winter line-up will not disappoint. Check out great events including:
- The Debaters Live - Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sharon & Bram - Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.
5. Enjoy a Mountaintop Christmas at Banff Gondola
Ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain and visit Santa's Workshop, enjoy art and craft activities, or take a family Christmas photo. As the sun goes down and the stars come out, take a blanket and cozy up around the fire on the rooftop and enjoy an evening exploring the galaxies with a professional photographer on hand to help you get the perfect shot. All activities are free with Banff Gondola admission.
6. Banff Sunshine Torchlight Parade - December 24 and 31, 2018
Stay at Sunshine Mountain Lodge on Christmas Eve or New Years Eve and watch specially trained torch bearers put on a night time show.
7. New Year’s Eve Party in Banff - December 31, 2018
Kick-off 2019 with a New Year’s Eve party on December 31, 2018. Banff Avenue will be full of entertainment so you’ll find something for the whole family. Get your camera ready as the night will wrap-up with a lights display.
For the complete holiday event listing visit www.banfflakelouise.com/Christmas