1. Ladies Alpine Ski World Cup – December 1st - 3rd, 2017
Skiing in Banff and Lake Louise is in full swing! As is tradition, the first weekend in December brings some of the finest alpine racers to the slopes of the Lake Louise Ski Resort. Get a few laps in and then join thousands of spectators to watch the first Audi FIS Ski World Cup Women's downhill and super-G races of the season.
2. Holiday Theatre at the Banff Springs Hotel – Ongoing
Enjoy two great holiday shows running Thursday through Sunday, until January 7th, 2017. Watch history come to life before your eyes during "Mavericks of the Mountains" or experience the Christmas classic, "A Christmas Carol", in the beautiful Banff Springs Theatre.
3. A Whyte Christmas – Open House at the Whyte Museum - December 2nd, 2017
Here’s your chance to explore mountain culture with a Whyte Museum Christmas twist! Come with family and friends to enjoy crafts, carols, a visit from Santa himself!
4. Take in a show at The Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity - Ongoing
Looking to enjoy a show this holiday season? Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity winter line-up will not disappoint. Check out great events including:
- Jerry Granelli Trio: Tales of a Charlie Brown Christmas - Sunday, December 3rd, 2017 at 2 p.m.
- The Debaters Christmas Show - Saturday, December 9th, 2017 at 7:30 p.m.
- Tom Jackson: Christmas 150 - Sunday, December 17th, 2017 at 2 p.m.
5. Santa Shreds for Free at Mt Norquay - December 25th, 2017
Santa suit? Check. Free lift ticket? Check! Come decked out in a proper Santa outfit and receive a free lift ticket to shred the historic slopes of Mt Norquay. Don’t have a suit? Spend the day shredding alongside Jolly Old St Nick anyway!
6. Torchlight dinner and ski - December 25th, 2017
Wrap up a wonderful day on the slopes with the ultimate apres ski party! Experience the mountain from a whole new perspective as you explore the hill after hours. The excitement begins at the mid-mountain lodge, Whitehorn Bistro, where you will enjoy après drinks, appetizers and live music in a majestic setting.
Following après, you will enjoy first tracks down a freshly groomed run with our professional staff as your escorts. Head to the Sitzmark Lounge where a smorgasbord of food and entertainment awaits you.
7. New Year’s Eve Party in Banff - December 31st, 2017
Kick-off 2018 with a New Year’s Eve party on December 31, 2016. Banff Avenue will be full of games and entertainment so you’ll find something for the whole family. Get your camera ready as the night will wrap-up with a firework display.
For the complete holiday event listing visit https://www.banfflakelouise.com/Christmas