It’s time to finish off your Christmas list in style!
The Banff Christmas Market is a weekend-long celebration (November 24th - 26th) featuring more than 65 artisans, located at 100 Sundance Road - Warners Stables, Banff, AB. Explore unique art, jewelry, home ideas, fashions and handcrafted gifts. Tickets are $5 and can be purchased at the door.
Looking for a photo with Santa Claus? You’re in luck! He will be at the market on Friday, November 24th from 4-6 p.m. and on Saturday, November 25th from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. He’ll be stationed in his own little house outside, so don’t forget to bring a toy or give some money to support the hamper drive for Santas Anonymous.
If we’re on track for a white Christmas, visitors will also have the chance to hop on a sleigh-ride with Banff Trail Riders. Cozy up on the sleigh and enjoy mountain views from a different angle. *Sleigh rides are weather dependent and booking/payment is required on-site.
Here are some unique vendors that you won't want to miss:
- Natur'el - Hand-blended in the Rocky Mountains, this tea will transport you to the valleys, meadows, lakes, and peaks of Banff National Park.
- Drizzly Honey - Boutique, sustainable honey products inspired by natural, raw honey and local beekeepers. Based in Calgary
- Winter Luxe - Practical winter necessities that made from 100% recycled Cashmere. Each piece is hand-picked, hand-cut, hand-sewn, and hand-laundered, allowing us to double check the quality.
- Inuvialuit Carver Priscilla Taylor - Joining the Banff Christmas Market from Northwest Territories, Canada, Priscilla brings a long family tradition and incredible sculptures from Canada’s north.
- Cherisse Mia Fine Art Jewellery - Creating striking abstract art from mix materials, her latest work is made with rare Alberta ammolite.
- Whimsy In Nature Designs - Explore an exciting new line of handmade baby, home and garden product.
- Stripes Gear - High performance, stylish base layers that look and feel great for the entire family. A family business proudly operating from Invermere, BC.
For a complete listing of vendors, operational hours and events, please visit The Banff Christmas Market.