It’s time to finish off your Christmas list in style!
The Banff Christmas Market is a weekend-long celebration (November 22 - 25) featuring more than 65 artisans, located at 100 Sundance Road - Warners Stables, Banff, AB. Explore unique art, jewelry, home ideas, fashions and handcrafted gifts. Tickets are $5 and can be purchased at the door.
Looking for a photo with Santa Claus? You’re in luck! He will be at the market on Friday, November 23 from 4-6 p.m., Saturday, November 24 from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. and Sunday, November 25 from 1-3 p.m. He’ll be stationed in his own little house outside, so don’t forget to bring a toy or give some money to support the hamper drive for Santas Anonymous.
If we’re on track for a white Christmas, visitors will also have the chance to hop on a sleigh-ride with Banff Trail Riders. Cozy up on the sleigh and enjoy mountain views from a different angle. *Sleigh rides are weather dependent and booking/payment is required on-site.
Warm up with a drink by the communal fire outdoor lounge hosted by Park Distillery Restaurant & Bar. Choose from Mulled wine, boozy hot chocolate (with Park Distillery Restaurant & Bar spirits), Cougar Milk or Maple Rye on the rocks.
For a full list of activities, visit Banff Christmas Market.
Here are some unique vendors that you won't want to miss:
- Natur'el - Hand-blended in the Rocky Mountains, this tea will transport you to the valleys, meadows, lakes, and peaks of Banff National Park.
- Drizzly Honey - Boutique, sustainable honey products inspired by natural, raw honey and local beekeepers. Based in Calgary
- Winter Luxe - Practical winter necessities that made from 100% recycled Cashmere. Each piece is hand-picked, hand-cut, hand-sewn, and hand-laundered, allowing us to double check the quality.
- Inuvialuit Carver Priscilla Taylor - Joining the Banff Christmas Market from Northwest Territories, Canada, Priscilla brings a long family tradition and incredible sculptures from Canada’s north.
- Cherisse Mia Fine Art Jewellery - Creating striking abstract art from mix materials, her latest work is made with rare Alberta ammolite.
- Whimsy In Nature Designs - Explore an exciting new line of handmade baby, home and garden product.
- Stripes Gear - High performance, stylish base layers that look and feel great for the entire family. A family business proudly operating from Invermere, BC.
For a complete listing of vendors, operational hours and events, please visit The Banff Christmas Market.
Dates and Times:
Thursday, November 22, 2018: 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Friday, November 23, 2018: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday, November 24, 2018: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sunday, November 25, 2018: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Cost: $5 per day or $8 for the weekend. Free for children (12 and under)
Address: 1 Sundance Road, Banff (Warner Stables)
Packages starting from $208 (based on double occupancy). This includes:
- Luxury accomodation
- Complimentary breakfast
- Day pass to the Banff Christmas Market and a glass of mulled wine, per adult