Banff and Lake Louise Tourism is looking for an independent contractor to facilitate the Banff & Lake Louise Ambassador Program! This is a great opportunity to play an integral role in how new locals experience Banff and Lake Louise.
This is anticipated to be a 1 year contract. The time commitment will vary depending on the season and growth of the program. Flexibility in scheduling the sessions is applicable with daytime, some evening and infrequent weekend sessions needed. Approximately 2-6 hours per week is anticipated.
- Self-starter with a positive, friendly demeanor
- Training experience would be a definite asset
- Experience engaging groups and delivering presentations
- Track record of working with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledgeable and passionate about Banff & Lake Louise
- Champion the implementation of the refreshed Destination Orientation Program
- Deliver the orientation session at businesses and organizations within the Banff & Lake Louise area.
- Train others to facilitate the program (train the trainer sessions)
- Meet with the public and local organizations
- All administration, scheduling and logistics for program sessions
BANFF & LAKE LOUISE TOURISM
You have choices about how and where you use your expertise. We believe professional, motivated individuals can thrive with the Banff & Lake Louise Tourism team. Are you a leader in your industry with a strong background in tourism, sales or marketing? If so, we are interested in meeting you.
Please forward your resume or information about your business along with a letter describing why you would like to be a part of the Banff & Lake Louise Ambassador Program to: https://jobs-elevatedhr.icims.com/jobs/1398/ambassador-program-facilitator/job Only those selected for a meeting will be contacted, we thank all those who express interest.