You will have the opportunity to feel alive and experience attractions and events in our destination in order to grow your knowledge about the destination and share your enthusiasm with visitors. As an ambassador for the area, you will engage with visitors within Visitor Centres, through social media and at various points of interest out and about in the destination.
By listening and asking questions, you will be able to help visitors plan unique and memorable experiences during their visit. Your local insight about the area encourages visitors from around the world to extend their stay and experience more while they're here.
You are great at...
- Listening and communicating comfortably in English (another language is an asset)
- Confidently and sincerely interacting with visitors and stakeholders
- Staying organized, keeping track of visitor statistics
- Learning about Banff National Park and Alberta
- Getting along with others and being a strong collaborator
- $15.00 to $16.75 per hour
- Part-time casual position, starting immediately.
Please forward your resume and cover letter describing why you would be a great addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all those who apply.