Banff and Lake Louise Tourism is looking for an independent contractor as a Visitor Survey Lead! This is a great opportunity to play an integral role in gaining insight into how visitors experience the destination.
This is anticipated to be a 1 year contract, requiring approximately 10-15 hours per week, beginning October 1, 2017. Flexibility in scheduling surveying is available.
- Entrepreneurial experience will be considered a strong asset
- Friendly, approachable demeanor
- Familiar with technology (specifically iPAD)
- Access to reliable transportation (be able to access all areas of Banff and Lake Louise)
- Training experience would be a definite asset
- Owning the scheduling and operational functions of the visitor survey process.
- Meeting the targets for specific survey periods (either individually or with a team)
- Conduct visitor survey intercepts; approach visitors at different locations in the Banff & Lake Louise area to obtain their email address in order to forward an online survey for completion at a later time.
- Approach visitors in destination to gain feedback about their experience.
- Hire and train others to conduct visitor survey intercepts or surveys (as required)
BANFF & LAKE LOUISE TOURISM
You have choices about how and where you use your expertise. We believe professional, motivated individuals can thrive with the Banff & Lake Louise Tourism team. Are you a leader in your industry with a strong background in tourism, sales or marketing? If so, we are interested in meeting you.
Please forward your resume or information about your business along with a letter describing why you would like to lead this function to: https://jobs-elevatedhr.icims.com/jobs/1399/visitor-survey-intercept/job Only those selected for a meeting will be contacted, we thank all those who express interest.