Banff & Lake Louise Tourism is a member based organization governed by a Board of Directors. The board consists of twelve elected members, each of whom is elected by a defined business category, and two appointed directors, one representing Parks Canada and the other the Town of Banff.
For 2021, elections are declared for vacancies on the Board of Directors for the:
- Lodging Business Category (3-year term)
- Restaurant and Bar Business Category (3-year term)
- Ski Areas Business Category (3-year term)
- Retail Business Category (by-election – remainder of term is 2 years)
- Retail Business Category (by-election – remainder of term is 1 year)
NOMINATIONS - CLOSED MARCH 8
NOMINATIONS OPEN: Monday, February 8, 2021
NOMINATIONS CLOSE: Monday, March 8, 2021
ELECTIONS OPEN: Wednesday, March 17, 2021
VOTING DEADLINE: Friday, April 9, 2021
Pursuant to section 6.03 of the Bureau By-laws, elections will be conducted electronically. Voting links will be sent to Full Members entitled to vote in any elections held at the open of elections (if any) on March 17, 2021.
- Banff & Lake Louise Tourism By-Laws
- Position Description - BLLT Board Members
- Board Member Code of Conduct
For any additional information please contact Althea Smith-Hay, Member & Board Relations Manager at email@example.com.