Banff & Lake Louise Tourism is a member based organization governed by a Board of Directors. The board consists of twelve elected members, each of whom is elected by a defined business category, and two appointed directors, one representing Parks Canada and the other the Town of Banff.
For 2022, elections are declared for vacancies on the Board of Directors for the:
- Lodging Business Category (3-year term)
- Restaurant and Bar Business Category (3-year term)
- Service Business Category (3-year term)
- Retail Business Category (3-year term)
- Lake Louise Business Area (3-year term)
- ID9 Business Area (3-year term)
NOMINATIONS OPEN: Monday, February 7, 2022
NOMINATIONS CLOSE: Friday, March 4, 2022
ELECTIONS OPEN: Monday, March 14, 2022
VOTING DEADLINE: Wednesday, April 6, 2022
Nominations for elected Members of the Board may be made by any 5 Full Members of the Business Category. Nominations must be in writing and signed by all 5 Full Members.
A Nominee cannot nominate himself/herself. A Full Member can nominate more than 1 person to be a director; and,
All nominations must be emailed to the Bureau head offices by the date stipulated and upon receipt all persons so nominated shall be placed in nomination by the Secretary.
Pursuant to section 6.03 of the Bureau By-laws, elections will be conducted electronically. Voting links will be sent to Full Members entitled to vote in any elections held at the open of elections (if any) on March 14, 2022.
- Banff & Lake Louise Tourism By-Laws
- Position Description - BLLT Board Members
- Board Member Code of Conduct
For any additional information please contact Althea Smith-Hay, Manager, Member & Board Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.