Banff & Lake Louise Tourism has partnered with Travel Alberta and is now using the Alberta Tourism Information Service (ATIS) to pull in destination events onto banfflakelouise.com.
With this change, members are asked to add their event information onto ATIS directly via https://atis.travelalberta.com/Account/Login
If you have not registered, please sign up via https://atis.travelalberta.com/Account/Register.
Any new events and updates to existing events on ATIS will require around 4-5 days processing time before it appears on banfflakelouise.com. If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact ATIS support directly or our Events team via email.
A few reminders to ensure your events show up accurately on both banfflakelouise.com and travelalberta.com:
- Include ticket prices (if applicable) or indicate if the event is FREE at the end of the event description. Event listings without this information will be sent back to ATIS for updating.
- For event listings that have multiple locations, please make sure to create separate location listings for more accurate event pages (i.e. if you have multiple venues like meeting rooms and parks in one address, create a different listing per venue)
- Make sure you upload photos that meet these qualifications:
- At least 640 pixels wide x 480 pixels high
- Avoid overly filtered/processed photos
- Use colour photos that depict the experience (no logos or posters are permitted)
- Size must not exceed 10 MB
When in doubt, contact our Events team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how your events will display on banfflakelouise.com.
ATIS Training Hosted by Travel Alberta & BLLT
In this video, Jeannine Greschner (Manager, ATIS) from Travel Alberta provides a brief background on ATIS and walks new users through its various elements. Also in this session, she discusses the Travel Alberta and Banff & Lake Louise partnership and benefits to members.