On September 16, Alberta introduced new temporary measures to reduce the impacts of COVID-19 and increase vaccination rates.
We have compiled a list of key messages that we want visitors who choose to travel to Banff and Lake Louise to understand and remember. These messages are aligned with the provincial regulations as well as with the Town of Banff and Parks Canada. They are available for you to use when interacting with visitors. We are counting on working together as a destination to welcome visitors in a cohesive, authentic, and friendly manner.
Welcome! Thank you for choosing to visit Banff and Lake Louise
- Thank you for supporting local businesses. It means a lot to us.
- As local experts, we are here to help enhance your experience.
- Explore safely and responsibly.
- Please share your travel experience with us using #MyBanff.
- All visitors are encouraged to plan ahead for their trip by visiting banfflakelouise.com/travel-information for the most updated travel information and explorethepark.ca for the best ways to get around.
- Where possible, book in advance for a smooth trip. Hotel stays, activities, rentals, and restaurant reservations can all be made online and are recommended.
- International travellers that require a valid COVID-19 molecular test to return to their country of origin should make arrangements with a testing location in Calgary. View the full list.
- The health and well-being of our community and visitors is our priority.
- Ensure you are aware of all public health measures and travel guidelines currently in place.
- Contact Visitor Services for help if you can’t find the information you’re looking for.
- Our helpful Visitor Services staff are available 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Direct Messaging on our social channels, Live Chat, by phone or email.
- We are all finding our way to return to normal.
- We can all have a better experience when we work together and help each other.
- A warm smile is the universal language of kindness (even behind a mask).
Bear Street Reopening Campaign: Member Toolkit
In order to support Bear Street businesses this summer, we have developed some key messages. Please help support us in enhancing the visitor experience and supporting Bear Street members by sharing these messages when interacting with visitors.
Transportation Shift Campaign: Member Toolkit
In effort to enhance the visitor experience this summer, Parks Canada, the Town of Banff and Banff & Lake Louise Tourism have launched the Transportation Shift campaign. Please help support us in enhancing the visitor experience by sharing these additional messages where possible in your customer communications.
BLLT Reopening Plan
Learn how we can work together to welcome visitors back to Banff and Lake Louise this summer and beyond.
Good brands have personality. Great ones have a story that unites partners and puts a purpose behind every initiative. You may not realize it, but every member plays an integral role in building our brand by contributing to the story that helps guests decide to visit our amazing destination in the first place.