TAKE OUR MESSAGE TO THE MOUNTAINTOP
INSPIRE THE WORLD TO EXPERIENCE BANFF AND LAKE LOUISE
Share your passion and knowledge about Banff and Lake Louise with visitors from all over the world. You will be able to assist visitors to plan authentic and memorable experiences before, during and after their visit by pro-actively listening, asking questions, and engaging in trip planning conversations through a variety of Banff & Lake Louise Tourism visitor service channels.
- A passion for tourism and local knowledge of attractions, services, and events in Banff and Lake Louise in order to promote and represent the destination enthusiastically and professionally
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a professional and respectful manner that is aligned with organizational values and brand voice
- Confidently and sincerely interact with visitors
- Listens and communicates comfortably in English (another language is a plus!)
- Team player who gets along with others and is a strong collaborator
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient computer skills and social media savvy
- Education in tourism, hospitality and/or a related field is preferred
- Starting at $16 per hour
Term and casual positions available in Banff and Lake Louise. To apply, please send your résumé and a cover letter to Banff & Lake Louise Tourism at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we appreciate all applications, please be aware that only those selected for an interview and eligible to work in Canada will be contacted.