TAKE OUR MESSAGE TO THE MOUNTAINTOP
INSPIRE THE WORLD TO EXPERIENCE BANFF AND LAKE LOUISE
With a focus on engaging with visitors through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, share your passion and knowledge about Banff and Lake Louise with visitors from all over the world. You will be able to assist visitors plan authentic and memorable experiences before, during and after their visit by pro-actively listening, asking questions and engaging in trip planning conversations through a variety of Banff & Lake Louise Tourism visitor service channels.
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and utilizes each of these social media channels on a regular basis.
- Experience with a social media management platform such as Falcon, Sprout Social or Hootsuite.
- A passion for tourism and local knowledge of attractions, services and events in Banff and Lake Louise in order to promote and represent the destination enthusiastically and professionally.
- Listens, writes and communicates comfortably in English, with proper grammar, correct spelling and proof reading of written communication required.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a professional and respectful manner that is aligned with organizational values and brand voice.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Education in tourism, hospitality and/or a related field is preferred.
- Starting at $16 per hour
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to Banff & Lake Louise Tourism no later than April 15th, 2018 to email@example.com.
While we appreciate all applications, please be aware that only those selected for an interview and eligible to work in Canada will be contacted.