Careers at Banff & Lake Louise Tourism
Help us share this extraordinary place with the world!
Famous for its jewel coloured lakes, spectacular landscapes and endless opportunity for outdoor adventure, Banff National Park is one of the world’s most loved mountain destinations. Banff & Lake Louise Tourism is the destination marketing organization for this special place, sharing its stories and welcoming people from all over to experience it for themselves.
Working at Banff & Lake Louise Tourism offers an exciting platform to combine your talents, passions and professional skills with an unparalleled mountain lifestyle. Explore the current job opportunities listed below and join us on our mission to share the very best of Banff and Lake Louise with the world.
Working for Banff & Lake Louise Tourism
There are some unique advantages to working with us:
Our team values inform everything that we do
- Thoughtful: We do the right thing for our visitors, partners, and the environment.
- United: We work together and succeed as a team, each playing an important role in bringing this place to life.
- Optimistic: We are positive and enthusiastic, always looking for creative solutions.
- Innovative: We don’t believe in standing still or waiting for things to happen. We are inspired to make them happen.
Unparalleled mountain lifestyle
We live and work where others vacation: this is the opportunity to experience the lifestyle and natural wonder that living and working in Banff and Lake Louise provides.
We are leaders in destination marketing
- Access to leading industry research and best destination practices, agencies, and thought leaders.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- A positive working environment and culture which strives to develop and empower leaders.
Coordinator, Leisure Travel Marketing
This role will will work closely with and administratively support the Travel Trade and Marketing Programs teams. The primary focus will include coordination of logistics related to familiarization tours, media coordination, tradeshows, business development missions, and advisory groups, coordination of online and in-person training events, and other product training tools (newsletter, microsite).Learn More & Apply Now