Help us share this extraordinary place with the world
Banff National Park is famous for its jewel coloured lakes, majestic mountains, and endless outdoor adventures. Canada’s first national park and the world’s third, it has a rich heritage as one of the planet’s most awe-inspiring mountain destinations.
Banff & Lake Louise Tourism is the destination marketing organization for this special place, sharing its stories with people around the world.
Working at Banff & Lake Louise Tourism enables you to combine your talents, passions, and professional acumen with an unparalleled mountain lifestyle. Thank you for your interest in joining us - please read on for more information about our current openings.
Working for Banff & Lake Louise Tourism
There are some unique advantages to working with us:
- Our team values inform everything that we do
- Thoughtful: We do the right thing for our visitors, partners, and the environment.
- United: We work together and succeed as a team, each playing an important role in bringing this place to life.
- Optimistic: We are positive and enthusiastic, always looking for creative solutions.
- Innovative: We don’t believe in standing still or waiting for things to happen. We are inspired to make them happen.
- Unparalleled mountain lifestyle
We live and work where others vacation: this is the opportunity to experience the lifestyle and natural wonder that living and working in Banff and Lake Louise provides.
- We are leaders in destination marketing
- Access to leading industry research and best destination practices, agencies, and thought leaders.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- A positive working environment and culture which strives to develop and empower leaders.
Let your passion, creativity, and love of the mountain lifestyle come alive with Banff & Lake Louise Tourism.
The Content Manager will take a holistic view of content to ensure that the needs of all-customer groups are met in their channel of choice to bring the destination’s brand to life through captivating content.
By understanding the content strategy, this role manages content across the organization, overseeing our content inventory, identifying gaps and prioritizing production. The Content Manager works closely with colleagues, visitors, members and key stakeholders to acquire, review and catalogue content for use to deliver engaging and succinct messages in all markets and channels.
Application deadline is March 14, 2020. Please submit both your résumé and cover letter for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, please be aware that only qualified candidates and those who are currently eligible to work in Canada will be contacted. See position details by clicking apply today below.