Coordinator, Finance & Administrationaslysz@banfflakelouise.com
VP, Destination Developmentjeger@banfflakelouise.com
Board of Directors
Banff & Lake Louise Tourism (BLLT) is a member-based organization governed by a Board of Directors. The board consists of twelve elected members, each of whom is elected by a defined business category, and two appointed Directors, one representing Parks Canada and one representing the Town of Banff. Elected Directors serve a term of three years. For a more detailed Board of Director Position Profile click here.
The responsibilities of the Board of Directors are for the overall management and control of BLLT subject to the Bureau By-Laws.
Improvement District No. 9
- Kendra Scurfield - Sunshine Ski Resort
- Kim Locke - Lake Loise Ski Resort
- Gregor Resch - Fairmont Hotels and Resorts
- Shawn Birch - Banff Lodging Co.
- Brooke Christianson - Canalta Hotels
Restaurants & Bars
- Francisco Gomez - SkiBig3
- Stuart Back - Pursuit Collection
Transportation, Attractions & Entertainment
- Jonathan Welsh - Discover Banff Tours
- Salman Rasheed - Parks Canada
- François Masse (Alternate)
- Corrie DiManno - Town of Banff
- Barb Pelham (Alternate)
The Board of Directors is accountable to the members of BLLT for the following:
- Ensuring the actions and expenditures of BLLT do not fall outside of the objects of the organization.
- Establishing the mission, vision, goals and expected results for BLLT.
- Providing overall strategic direction for BLLT, and ensuring that an effective strategic planning and monitoring process is in place.
- Appointing the CEO who is accountable for meeting the Board’s expectations for the performance of BLLT.
- Reviewing and approving the annual report, including the audited financial statements, to be presented to the membership of BLLT at the Annual General Meeting.
For detailed information on the Code of Conduct for Directors and Committee Members, please click here.
Upcoming elections for Board of Director positions representing the following business categories are as follows:
1x Transportation, Attractions, & Entertainment
1x Lake Louise
To find out more information about the nomination and election process, please contact the Manager, Member & Board Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.