Whether you're looking for an adventure, a place to reflect, or a new perspective, Banff and Lake Louise are where you'll find it.
Plan ahead to ensure a seamless experience in Banff and Lake Louise.
Businesses in Banff and Lake Louise are reopening every day, but some may function differently than they have in the past.
- Call ahead or check the business' website to confirm they're open, and to what capacity they are operating.
- Plan your outing knowing that businesses may be operating differently. Dining rooms may have less capacity as they implement physical distancing measures.
Read more for information on business openings in the town of Banff.
Parking is reopening soon at many day-use areas, trails, and lakes. The powerful beauty of this place is still here, waiting to help you unwind and exist in the moment. Things may look a little different, but the new elements work in harmony with the many opportunities to experience moments of awe in Banff and Lake Louise.
Our community has been working hard to welcome you to Banff and Lake Louise in a way that is safe for our community and visitors.
- When exploring our picturesque trails and towns, maintain a distance of two metres when you encounter fellow adventurers.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly, and make use of hand sanitizer when directed.
- Avoid gatherings that involve larger groups.
- Refer to Alberta Heath Services guidelines on travelling.
Our Visitor Centre staff members are available to help you with all the details of your visit to Banff and Lake Louise. These local experts are available via phone, email, or Live Chat on our website
Last updated May 22, 2020